1. (选择)There is little likelihood that a panel of five wants to go through the（ ）of all shaking hands with you．
2. (2009．10, 选择)So far scientists have only acquired( )understanding of the physical processes that cause earthquakes．
3. You may suddenly find that there is no way to stretch the little time you have left to( ) all your obligations．
4. Motivation ( ) an important role in overcoming the effects of distractors．
5. We know that the nearer a soeiety approximates to zero population growth, the ( ) its population is likely to be for any future that concerns us now．
6. The two-party system ( )slightly to exaggerate the victory of the winning party．
7. The money and the time we spend on pets is simply not our own to spend ( ) we like in a time of widespread want and starvation．
8. There is a growing body of evidence to support the fact that most people suffer from a lack of daydreaming( )than an excess of it．
9. Whether a job is to be classified as labor or work depends, not on the job itself, ( ) on the tastes of the individual who undertakes it．
10. It was long supposed that the main difference between animals and plants was that the former could move about while the( ) could not．
GMT+8, 2019-3-24 19:05 , Processed in 0.031250 second(s), 20 queries.
Powered by Discuz! X1
© 2001-2010 Comsenz Inc.