1. “Has he gone to the library?When( )he( )?”
2. Such a businessman ( )be honest．He gets his money in a dishonest way．
3. It is() her to look after my old mother．
4. These shoes are too small for me．Would you show me()pair?
5. Don't be in ()hurry，Bob．We have()plenty of time．
6. Our teacher will give us lessons in()composition．Would you please do me favour by opening the door?
7. She must have gone back to the valley． ( ) ，she ( )have．The entrance to it was nowhere to be found．
8. I tried to persuade him not to smoke，but he( )listen to me．
9. —About twenty of the students do wellin maths．
——Oh，what about() ?
10. Great changes( )place．Many．new schools( )
11. The old man( ) sit for hours watching the ships coming and going at one time．
12. Either you or she( )to attend the meeting．
13. Someone( )waiting for you outside the school gate．
14. The bed is 1.2 meter wide．It's( )bed．
15. He went abroad to study in his ( )
16. What ( )do you want to have?
I'm full，thank you．
17. You must ( )your promise．
18. This machine ( )waste materials．
Kleptomania is an illness of the mind that gives a person thedesireto steal．Such a person is not really a thief．They are sick and cannot help themselves．All small children act naturally and as they grow up they normally learn to control their actions．People with kleptomania for certain medical reasons have failed to develop control over their desire to take things that do notbelong to them．With medical help they may become normal citizens again。The things that a kleptomaniac steals are seldom of great value．They often give away what they have stolen or collect objects without using them．
19. Kleptomaniacs usually steal things that( )
20. I'm sorry I am late．( )，come earlier next time．
GMT+8, 2019-3-25 07:33 , Processed in 0.046875 second(s), 14 queries.
Powered by Discuz! X1
© 2001-2010 Comsenz Inc.